PREMIUM TONE FOR PLAYERS ON THE GO
Ultra-portable and easy to use, the GT-1 delivers pro-level tones everywhere you play. Driven by the powerful BOSS GT-series engine, it gives you access to a huge selection of world-class amps and effects for all types of music. A streamlined interface enables quick and intuitive sound creation, while an assignable control switch and expression pedal provide dynamic real-time effects adjustment. And by connecting to BOSS Tone Central, you can download free pro patches, editing software, and more. Equally suited for beginners, weekend warriors, and traveling players, the GT-1 packs premium sound in a compact and rugged package.
Thanks to its flagship-class GT sound engine, the GT-1 provides tone quality and sound-shaping ability that far exceeds typical compact multi-effects. A history of BOSS processing is at your fingers, from classics such as the OD-1 Overdrive to modern effects powered by innovative MDP technology. There’s a huge selection of COSM amp tones on tap too, including vintage legends and BOSS original amps optimized for ideal tone and response. Specialized effects like Acoustic Simulator, Guitar Simulator, and others provide numerous tonal options, and there’s even a looper to enhance your practice sessions and stage performances.
Portable Tone Partner
The GT-1 was designed for musicians on the move. It’s surprisingly lightweight and compact, yet still delivers the rugged durability that BOSS is famous for. The modern design is easy to slip in and out of a guitar bag’s accessory compartment, with no worries of hard edges causing damage to your axe. AC or battery power provides flexibility for any performing situation, and up to seven hours of battery life is available for street performing and other mobile gigs.
Easy Patch Selection and Sound Creation
With the GT-1, it’s simple to find fantastic tones for your style, and just as simple to customize them to taste. Beginners can get great sounds right away, while more experienced players will appreciate how quick and intuitive it is to adjust sounds. The Easy Select function allows you to choose patches by genre, distortion, or effect type, while Easy Edit lets you tweak drive, modulation, and echo tones to perfection with little effort. Dedicated panel buttons provide quick on/off switches for effect groups, and also unlock deep-dive parameters for microscopic fine-tuning.
BOSS Tone Central and BOSS Tone Studio
At BOSS Tone Central, you’ll find tons of free patch collections for playing all types of music with the GT-1. Created by pro guitarists, these patches are dialed-in and ready to use, and make great starting points for advanced players who like to create their own custom sounds. The free BOSS Tone Studio software provides a full-featured editor/librarian for the GT-1, as well as integrated access to all the patch collections at BOSS Tone Central.
Maximum Control in a Small Space
The GT-1’s three footswitches are smartly designed to provide patch selection, tuner access, looper control, and more in a minimal footprint. The dedicated CTL1 switch is freely assignable to functions like tap tempo, effects on/off, and numerous others, while the expression pedal and toe switch are assignable to volume, wah, and various effects parameters. If you crave more control, there’s even a jack for connecting up to two external footswitches or an expression pedal. And in addition to providing access to BOSS Tone Central and BOSS Tone Studio, the GT-1’s USB jack lets you record and re-amp tones with your favorite DAW.
- (2016-09-10) BOSS GT-1 Guitar Effects Processor by Boss
- (2016-09-10) GT-1 Quick Start chapter1 : Getting Ready by Boss
- (2016-09-10) GT-1 Quick Start chapter2 : Tuning the Guitar by Boss
- (2016-09-10) GT-1 Quick Start chapter3 : Playing by Boss
- (2016-09-10) GT-1 Quick Start chapter4 : Effect Edit by Boss
- (2016-09-10) GT-1 Quick Start chapter5 : Saving a Patch by Boss
- (2016-09-10) GT-1 Quick Start chapter6 : Setting for CTL1 Pedal by Boss
- (2016-09-10) GT-1 Quick Start chapter7 : Looper by Boss
- (2016-09-10) GT-1 Quick Start chapter8 : Selecting the Patch Easily by Boss
- (2016-09-10) GT-1 Quick Start chapter9 : Editting the Patch Easily by Boss
- (2016-09-10) Boss GT-1 Guitar Effects Processor by GuitarCenterTV
- (2016-09-14) BOSS GT-1 Guitar Multi-effects Pedal Overview by Sweetwater Sound
- (2016-09-16) BOSS GT-1 (VO) by Woodbrass
- (2016-09-16) BOSS GT-1 Guitar Effects Processor by Boss
- (2016-09-17) BOSS GT-1 ?????????? 2016?????? by Ishibashi
- (2016-09-19) BOSS GT-1 Guitar Effects Processor by Boss Australia
- (2016-09-22) Sneak Peek At The BOSS GT-1 with Alex Hutchings by Nevada Music UK
- (2016-10-01) Pedaleira Boss GT-1 | Expomusic 2016 by CifraClub
- (2016-10-10) ????????????ZOOM G3Xn???BOSS GT-1?????????????????1? by Ishibashi
- (2016-10-21) BOSS GT-1 Guitar Effects Review by DawsonsMusic
- (2016-11-04) BOSS GT-1 Tera Echo - using the hold function for looping by ilovenoise
- (2016-11-07) ?2016??????BOSS GT-1 ????????? ?????????? by Ishibashi
- (2016-11-09) Boss GT-1 Guitar Effects Processor by Gear4music
- (2016-11-10) Check out the BOSS GT1 Effects Processor, an innovative and modern effects pedal that caters to guitarists everywhere, from any genre! http://bit.ly/2fU2jpN by Gear4music