- Effect - Direct
- Controls the levels of the clean and effected signal.
- Freq - Res
- Control the frequency and the resonance of the filter.
- Controls the sensitivity of the effect.
- Selects the type of effect.
BOSS' SYB-3 Bass Synthesizer is the first of its kind: a high-quality bass synthesizer in a compact floor pedal design. The SYB-3 can turn any electric bass guitar into a dance, techno, hip-hop, funk or R&B machine-molding a "straight" bass sound into any number of today's popular synth bass sounds. It also works great with standard electric guitars!
- 11 different modes for various synth bass sounds: Internal Sound Modes (1-7) uses input bass sound as a trigger to control built-in oscillator. Wave Shaping Modes (8,9) processes input bass sound to create synth bass sound. T Wah Modes (10,11) adds auto wah effects to the original bass sound
- Decay/Sens. knob adjusts decay time of synthesizer sound (Mode 1-7) and sensitivity of direct sound (Mode 8-11)
- Freq. and Res. knobs control cutoff frequency and resonance
- Effect and Direct knobs allow for independent level adjustment of synthesizer and direct sounds
- Two outputs (A and B) individually output synth and direct sounds
- Hold function sustains synth sound, allowing bassists to play over the "held" sound
- Also works great with standard electric guitar
- BOSS 5-year warranty
2 reviews, average score of
|2015-08-23||Arielabe||4/10||Impress your friends||I owned this pedal for a while and hated it. Awful tracking and mediocre tones|
|2013-09-13||charmonder||8.5/10||oscillator modes sound like a TB-303, and the envelope filter modes are good too. -1.5 for some tracking problems in osc modes||...|