- Mixes the clean signal with the filtered signal (?)
- Selects the filter frequency.
This effect is like a fixed wah, a static filter.
1977 - SP-1 Spectrum
The BOSS SP-1 Spectrum was an effect that boosted a select band of frequencies, so that instruments with a tendency to be "muddy"-such as electric bass-could be brought out in the mix. But the SP-1 also proved to be very popular among keyboard players, who paired it up with electric pianos such as the FenderÂ® Rhodes.
- (2007-02-23) Boss Spectrum SP-1 by psymeg
- (2013-12-10) ??????BOSS SP-1 Spectrum?BOSS COMPACT PEDAL 100th ANNIVERSARY!!? by Chuya Online
- (2014-12-25) ???????? Vintage Effector File Vol 14?BOSS / Spectrum SP-1 by digimartnet
- (2015-01-08) Boss Pedal Review 41: SP-1 Spectrum by Cameron Johnson
- (2017-04-01) Vintage BOSS effects - Overdrive, Spectrum and Phaser by ilovenoise
- (2017-07-11) Boss Compact Pedals 40th Anniversary: OD-1 Overdrive, SP-1 Spectrum & PH-1 Phaser | Reverb.com by reverbmarket
- 500Hz - 5KHz continuous
- S/N Ratio
- Over 80dB
- Input impedance
- 220K Ohms
- Output load impedance
- Over 600 Ohms
- 70(W) x 55(H) x 125(D)mm
- Current draw
- DC9V, 3.5mA