Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- 4/8/10/12: selects the number of stages.
The BOSS PH-3 Phase Shifter pedal provides a wealth of vintage and modern phasing effects, including new Rise and Fall modes for unique, unidirectional phasing. Syncing these phasing effects is as simple as tapping the pedal to the desired tempo.
- Compact pedal with versatile vintage and modern BOSS phasing effects
- New Rise and Fall modes create unidirectional phasing sounds
- Includes multi-stage phaser sounds with selectable stages
- Tap tempo sync of phasing effects
Vintage BOSS phasing effects including 4-, 8-, 10-, and 12-stage phasers, plus new "Rise" and "Fall" effects for unidirectional phasing. Tap tempo sync or realtime control of rate via an Expression/Pedal input.
- manual available at Roland US
- Amdek PHK-100 Phaser (kit)
- Boss PH-1 Phaser
- Boss PH-2 Super Phaser
- Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter