- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
1977 - PH-1 Phaser
The first phaser effects were designed to emulate the swirling sounds of rotating speaker systems. The PH-1 Phaser, however, allowed musicians to get some very unique phasing tones beyond anything that had come before it. Quiet operation and unsurpassed reliability made it a very popular effect.
- (2009-01-11) Gear Demo - Boss PH-1 Phaser by Crxshdxmmy
- (2013-12-10) ??????BOSS PH-1 Phaser?BOSS COMPACT PEDAL 100th ANNIVERSARY!!? by Chuya Online
- (2015-02-03) Boss Pedal Review 43: PH-1 Phaser by Cameron Johnson
- (2016-09-13) @danode01 makin' some noise ??? Riff'n with my new Boss PH-1 Phaser, @cameltone_electronics Freak Scene and my lovely @carolinegco metèore. by Cameltone Electronics