Boss OC-2 Octave
- Octave 1
- controls the volume of the signal 1 octave below the input signal
- Octave 2
- controls the volume of the signal 2 octaves below the input signal
- Direct Level
- controls the volume of the direct signal
Three separate tones are reproduced by the OC-2-the original tone, a second tone one octave below the original, and a third tone two octaves below the original. With just a single guitar, you can obtain sounds three octaves thick, and each part has a separate volume control. The OC-2 features natural, clear octave sounds with stable pitch even for staccato picking sounds.
The OC-2 Octave pedal lets users fatten up their sound by adding two additional tones--one and two octaves below the original note. Each tone has a separate volume control and plays back with outstanding clarity.
- Compact octave pedal that produces tones one or two octaves below the original note--or both
- Separate OCT 1 and OCT 2 controls, as well as Direct Level control for exact tonal shaping
- A classic effect for guitar and bass