Expressive Compact with Distinctive, All-New Tones
Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), the MO-2 Multi Overtone uses your guitar’s harmonic characteristics to create a wide range of extraordinary new sounds.
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that compliment and enhance your straight guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output
Multi-Dimensional Processing for Superior Tone
Roland’s innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. By giving different dynamic changes relative to the input signal in real-time, MDP can create bold, all-new sounds with a previously unattainable range of expression.
MO-2: An Expressive New Voice
The MO-2 produces incredibly distinctive and expressive tones only possible with the magic of MDP. Using your guitar’s rich harmonic characteristics as a starting point, the MO-2 builds completely new voices that enhance and thicken your normal sound. Three different modes offer diverse tone-shaping options, while the DETUNE knob unlocks a wide range of impressive modulation effects. From shimmery multi-string resonance to flute-like transparency to powerful textures reminiscent of organs and synths, the MO-2 brings you an array of unique sonic tools that add all-new dynamic resonance characteristics to your guitar.