- sets the position of the effect when the LFO is in the center position or controls the effect when the LFO is switched off
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
The HF-2 is combining the original signal with a delayed signal that is shifted one octave up to create a flanging effect a bit different but still similar to the BF-2. The effect may appear to be brighter and cleaner than the BF-2. The HF-2 may not be as powerful as the BF-2, but for hi frequency flanging it produces a very good result.
- (2010-04-01) Gear Demo - Boss HF-2 Hi Band Flanger by Crxshdxmmy
- (2012-03-03) Boss HF-2 - Hi Band Flanger - HF2 by Kayzer
- (2012-04-04) Vintage Boss Pedals PS-3 HF-2 RV-3 OC-2 SG-1 by Kayzer
- (2013-12-10) ??????BOSS HF-2 Hi Band Flanger ?BOSS COMPACT PEDAL 100th ANNIVERSARY!!? by Chuya Online
- (2014-07-15) Boss Pedal Review 16: HF-2 Hi Band Flanger by Cameron Johnson
- Amdek FLK-100 Flanger (kit)
- Boss BF-1 Flanger
- Boss BF-2 Flanger
- Boss BF-3 Flanger