- Sens (Min-Max)
- Controls how the envelope filter responds to the input signal.
- Cutoff Freq. (Lo-Hi)
- Controls the frequency of the filter.
- Q (Min-Max)
- Controls the amplitude of the filter sweep (?)
(Man/EXT / Dynamic Up/Down)
- Man/EXT mode disables the envelope filter, when you plug in a control pedal in the EXT connector, you can use that control pedal as a wah pedal.
In Dynamic Up mode this effect is an envelope filter with an upward envelope.
In Dynamic Down mode this effect is an envelope filter with a downward envelope.
Produced from October 1986 to March 1989
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Current Draw
- 16mA (9V DC)
- Residual Noise
- -85dBm (IHF-A)
- Input Impedance
- Output Load Impedance
- Over 10kOhm
- 70 (W) x 125 (D) x 55 (H) mm