- Controls the rate of a sine wave moving the filter up and down.
- Controls the depth of the wave.
- Controls the mix of the sweep of the envelope and the sine wave controlled by the Rate and Depth buttons.
- Controls how the envelope filter responds to the input signal.
This effect is a mix between an envelope filter and a filter modulated by an LFO.
Sold from November 1991 to January 1999.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Input Impedance
- 1 MÙ¦lt;/dd>
- Output Impedance
- 1 kÙ¦lt;/dd>
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 kÙ or greater
- Residual Noise
- -80 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6AM6/9V), AC Adapter (PSA-120, 220 or 240 : option)
- 70 (W) x 125 (D) x 55 (H) mm / 2-3/4 (W) x 4-15/16 (D) x 2-3/16 (H) inches
- 420 g / 1.0 lbs (including Battery)