The BOSS AC-2 Acoustic Simulator is a compact effects pedal designed to change the sound of a standard electric guitar into that of an acoustic-electric guitar.
- Delivers amazing acoustic guitar simulation using a standard electric guitar
- Four acoustic "modes" give guitarists distinct acoustic sounds: "Standard," "Jumbo," "Enhanced" and "Piezo"
- "Top" knob adjusts the effect's overall brilliance and harmonics
- "Body" adjusts the resonance of the simulated acoustic guitar body
- Individual outputs for effected and un-effected sound allow for the use of separate signal chains and amplifiers
- (2010-06-08) Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator: Stompbox Walkthrough Video by GearWire
- (2012-03-25) BOSS AC-2 Acoustic Simulator Guitar Effects Pedal demo by Gearmanndude
- (2013-04-29) BOSS AC-2 ?????????????????????S/N DP08178? by Camuro
- (2013-12-10) ??????BOSS AC-2 Acoustic Simulator ?BOSS COMPACT PEDAL 100th ANNIVERSARY!!? by Chuya Online
- (2016-02-28) Boss Pedal Review 65: AC-2 Acoustic Simulator by Cameron Johnson
- (2016-06-16) Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator by reverbmarket
No forum threads about this effect yet.