Lobotomize your pedalboard!
Is your pedalboard brain-dead? The Patchulator 8000 pedalboard patchbay provides a tangle-free way to change the order of your effects to create new tones using little to no brainpower! With the provided mini cables, just patch signal from your guitar or bass into (and out of) each effect, then back out to your amp or mixer. Invent new and interesting sounds while your synapses are firing, simply by rearranging the sequence of effects! All your gear and cabling stays put. Oh, and any effect not patched is "truly" bypassed... Genius!
Probe your music studio!
Are your cables giving you a brain tumor? In the world of electronic music, the Patchulator 8000 desktop patchbay becomes a powerful nerve center for your instruments, allowing you to share and swap effects all around your setup, without needing to solve a brainteaser. Just connect your keyboards, synthesizers, samplers, drum machines (or any sound source) to a few channels, then fill the other channels with your effects' ins and outs. Using the mini patch cables, you can then route any of the effects into and out of the signal path of any instrument, just like a real patch bay! Hmmm... what will you mastermind?
Modulate your brainwaves!
In the world of modular synthesizers, the Patchulator 8000 is the brainstem between your modules and outboard gear, since it uses both standard and mini phono plugs. So if your brain tissue needs some electro-stimulation, simply inject control voltages and audio signals directly from your modular into effects units and chains. Better yet, use two Patchulator 8000s and seriously expand your cranial capacity!
Unleash your inner Einstein!
Whatever it is that you can brainstorm - guitar pedals and studio effects, synths and samplers, grooveboxes and drum machines, modulars and modulation signals, mixers and recording interfaces - the Patchulator 8000 allows it all to interconnect.
- Aluminum octagon
- 5.25" x 5.25" x 1.5"
- 16 x 1/4" (6.35 mm) mono isolated jacks
- 16 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) mono isolated jacks
- 8 x 6" patch cables (3.5 mm)
- Patchulator 8000 patchbay
- Set of 8 mini patch cables
- Set of 4 rubber stick-on feet
- User guide
- Package weight: 1.25 lbs (567 g)
We manufacture each product by hand with care and precision; from drilling and printing to soldering and assembling. Designed and built in the USA by two bored brains.
- (2015-11-13) Sounds From The Patch Lab: Pedal Probe by Boredbrain Music
- (2015-11-20) A message from your bored brain... by Boredbrain Music
- (2015-12-02) It?s truly INSANE how many patching permutations are possible with the Patchulator 8000 on your pedalboard! Thank you for SHARING our videos! by Boredbrain Music
- (2015-12-23) Sounds From The Patch Lab: Semi-Modular Synth Injection by Boredbrain Music
- (2015-12-24) Here's a FB video version of the Semi-Modular Synth Injection! by Boredbrain Music
- (2016-01-13) Unboxing the Patchulator 8000 by Boredbrain Music
- (2016-01-14) What comes in the box? Watch and find out. by Boredbrain Music
- (2016-01-27) 109,600 Possible Patch Permutations on Your Pedalboard! by Boredbrain Music
- (2016-01-30) Sharing and swapping these six effects with electric guitar and a drum sampler makes for some wicked-ass tones! Watch the full video on YouTube -> https://youtu.be/4p8qotkURIU by Boredbrain Music
- (2016-02-23) Boredbrain - Patchulator 8000 by Knobs
- (2016-03-02) Playing with Control Voltage using the Patchulator 8000 by Boredbrain Music
- (2016-03-02) Using our mini patchbay for some cross-modulation routing! Watch the full video for more sound clips and an explanation of how it's all setup. -> https://youtu.be/0FWJqe0NS8A by Boredbrain Music
- (2016-03-09) Patching SuperEgo FX loop with Patchulator 8000 by Boredbrain Music
- (2016-03-09) In this quick example, three different effects are patched into the SuperEgo's fx loop using the Patchulator 8000, making experimentation easy. Youtube -> https://youtu.be/MseEcoBB87Y by Boredbrain Music
- (2016-05-12) Pedalboard Invasion: Patchulator 8000 by Boredbrain Music
- (2016-05-24) A mini patchbay from outer space, the Patchulator 8000, makes an unprecedented landing on an earthly pedalboard, interconnects itself to such terrestrial effects, and begins patching and intercepting signals for an unlimited number of sonic possibilities by Boredbrain Music
- (2016-07-14) Boredbrain - Patchulator8000 & Earthquaker Devices EXPERIMENT by Magpie Pedals
- (2016-08-04) Boredbrain - Patchulator 8000 by Magpie Pedals
- (2016-08-05) Mini Modulation with Patchulator 8000: Patch #1 by Boredbrain Music
- (2016-08-05) In the first of a three-patch series, we are seen and heard making some hard techno with sounds modulated by control voltages, patched from the CV sources into the expression jacks of guitar effects pedals. GEAR USED: Patchulator 8000, Arturia Microbrut by Boredbrain Music
- (2016-08-11) Mini Modulation with Patchulator 8000: Patch #2 by Boredbrain Music
- (2016-08-11) In the second of a three-patch series, we continue making some electronic weirdness with sounds modulated by control voltages, patched from the CV sources into the expression jacks of guitar effects pedals. GEAR USED: Patchulator 8000, Arturia Microbrute by Boredbrain Music
- (2016-12-14) Boredbrain - Patchulator8000 Stackable Cables [Gear Tricks] by Magpie Pedals
- (2017-02-28) Well this is cool. Love seeing creative ways people use pedals in places other than pedal boards! . RepostBy Perfect Circuit Audio: "Using the @BoredbrainMusic Patchulator 8000 to route sounds from a @Roland_us TR-808 drum machine to multiple effects. Ef by Walrus Audio
- (2017-03-16) using Patchulator 8000 to patch within SuperEgo's FX loop!! by Boredbrain Music