Boomerang Musical Products
Boomerang Musical Products is owned by Mike Nelson and Lee Hardesty. They are located in Grapevine & Denton, Texas, just north of the Dallas-Ft. Worth metropolitan area.
Timeline (by Mike Nelson)
- Jul 1995: sold first Boomerang Phrase Sampler
- 1997-1998: Mike & Lee quit their day jobs and jumped into Boomerang fulltime
- 2001: Boomerang Plus replaced the original unit
- Sep 2007: Boomerang Chorus*Delay was released
- Spring 2009: prototype Rang IIIs were sold to players wanting to help with beta testing - THANK YOU.
- Sep 2009: Boomerang III Phrase Sampler was released to the public
- Sep 2010: Version 2 software was released - This completed the initial vision for the pedal.
- Jul 2011: Version 2.1 software & the Side Car controller were released