Expected to cost around €210 in Europe.
In 2001 Bogner launched the Uberschall amplifier. More than a decade later, Bogner still hand builds each one, right here in Los Angeles, California. Dubbed “Armageddon in a Box”, the ferocious Uberschall pedal derives its thunderous hi-gain tones from the notoriously brutal Bogner Uberschall amplifier. While the Uberschall pedal offers a significant range of classic lower and medium gains, its true nature comes forth when delivering savage, face-melting, high-gain aggression – don’t say we didn’t warn you!
Reinhold designed the Uberschall pedal with five discrete Class A gain stages and with diode clipping, mirroring circuitry of the Uberschall amplifier’s high-gain channel. This revolutionary approach provides clarity, touch sensitivity and note separation never before achieved in distortion pedals.
The Uberschall pedal is powered by a standard 9V battery or 9VDC power supply. Reinhold’s advanced circuitry internally elevates the voltage a substantially higher level. This higher voltage provides a greater dynamic range which closely resembles the feel of the Uberschall amplifier’s legendary tube design.
- True bypass
- Master Controls: volume, treble, middle, bass and gain
- Boost function with independently lit volume control
- Jacks: input, output and remote.
- Remote jack allows control of the On/Off and boost functions via a remote switching unit
- Low Battery Indicators: LEDs blink when battery voltage drops below critical threshold.
- Premium components include: Double sided gold plated circuit boards, German WIMA capacitors, Japanese Nichicon capacitors and gold plated relays, Carling switches and more
- (2012-03-23) Musikmesse 2012 - Bogner pedals Uberschall Ecstasy Blue and Red by Audiofanzine
- (2012-05-11) Bogner Pedals - Ecstasy Blue, Red and Uberschall - Overview by Bogner Amplification
- (2012-11-02) Bogner Uberschall pedal demo by Bogner Amplification
- (2012-11-02) Bogner Pedals - Quick Overview of the Ecstasy Blue & Ecstasy Red and Uberschall by GelbMusic
- (2012-11-26) Bogner Uberschall Guitar Preamp Pedal Demo - Sweetwater Sound by Sweetwater Sound
- (2012-12-05) Hot n Fresh: Bogner Pedals arrive at Make'n Music! Uberschall, Ecstasy Red and Ecstasy Blue by makenmusictv
- (2012-12-18) Bogner Uberschall Distortion Pedal by Chicago Music Exchange
- (2012-12-19) Bogner Uberschall Pedal - GUITAR Demo by MrExcane
- (2012-12-20) Bogner Uberschall Pedal - BASS Demo by MrExcane
- (2013-02-11) NAMM '13 - Bogner Amplification Atma Amp & Ecstasy Blue, Ecstasy Red, and Uberschall Pedal Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2013-04-02) Bogner Ecstasy Red, Blue and Uberschall Comparison by JustNickMusic
- (2013-08-18) Bogner Uberschall Pedal Demo | Six-String Samurai by blizzardofed
- (2013-12-17) Bogner Uberschall Distortion/Boost Guitar Effects Pedal Overview by Musiciansfriend
- (2014-05-30) Bogner Uberschall Pedal parte 1 by arielpozzo
- (2014-05-30) Bogner Uberschall Pedal parte 2 by arielpozzo
- (2015-07-08) Bogner Überschall Pedal [Les Paul / Jazzmaster] by GregsGuitarLessons
- (2015-09-30) Bogner ??? Ubershall Distortion Boost by BuzzbeeTV
- (2015-11-13) Bogner Überschall (Pedal Genie Rental!) review with Epiphone SG & Pro Jr by Gearmanndude
- (2016-02-03) Bogner Uberschall Metal Clip by LasseLammert