Aggressive high gain tones
The LT METAL is designed to deliver the aggressive high gain tones that modern guitarists need. It features Blackstar’s patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) circuit, giving you infinite adjustment over the characteristics of the tone control and taking you from scooped US high gain to classic British heavy metal and anywhere in between. Blackstar’s patent-applied-for clipping circuit delivers amazing valve-like tone and compression for a wide variety of playing styles.
Now you can effectively design your own tone and finally find 'the sound in your head'.
LT METAL Guitar Pedal Overview:
- Patent-Applied-For clipping circuit that matches the tone and response of our valve pedals
- Gain, Level and Tone controls, plus patented ISF control
- 9V battery powered
- Small form-factor - great for pedalboards
- Rugged construction
LT METAL Features Overview:
- True valve-like response
- A unique Patent-Applied-For clipping circuit designed and tested to behave just like our successful HT pedals.
- 9V operation – flexible DC/battery power.
- ISF: Infinitely refine your tone to nail the sound in your head
- (2013-07-12) Summer NAMM '13 - Blackstar LT Boost, LT Drive, LT Dist, LT Metal, LT Dual Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2013-11-02) BLACKSTAR : LT BOOST DRIVE DIST METAL & DUAL - Demo & Review - 3P3D2013-DAY2 by The Tone King
- (2014-05-15) Blackstar -- Using LT Metal to get a great metal guitar tone! by Blackstar Amplification
- (2014-08-23) Blackstar LT Metal Video Test by MusicOffCommunity
- (2015-12-23) ?.??? ????????????????? Blackstar LT Metal High Gain Distortion Pedal by Chatreeo