The LT DUAL offers the ultimate in distortion flexibility. Channel 1 lets you move from clean, to boost to overdrive. Channel 2 then takes you from super crunch right up to screaming lead. The unique switching operation will transform a single channel amp into a three channel tone machine.
Blackstar’s patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) circuit, giving you infinite adjustment over the characteristics of the tone control, will take you from the USA to the UK and anywhere in between, whilst the patent-applied-for clipping circuit delivers amazing valve-like tone and compression for a wide variety of playing styles.
LT DUAL Guitar Pedal Overview:
- Patent-Applied-For clipping circuit that matches the tone and response of our valve pedals
- 2 Gain and Level equipped channels
- Shared Tone and patented ISF control
- Clean boost to high gain drive in a single pedal
- Small form-factor - great for pedalboards
- Rugged construction
LT DUAL Features Overview:
- Patent-Applied-For clipping circuit.
- True valve-like response: A unique clipping circuit designed and tested to behave just like our successful HT pedals.
- Two channel operation – turn a single-channel amp into a 3-channel monster
- ISF: Infinitely refine your tone to nail the sound in your head
- (2013-07-12) Summer NAMM '13 - Blackstar LT Boost, LT Drive, LT Dist, LT Metal, LT Dual Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2013-11-02) BLACKSTAR : LT BOOST DRIVE DIST METAL & DUAL - Demo & Review - 3P3D2013-DAY2 by The Tone King
- (2013-12-20) ??????New Gear Showcase?Blackstar / LT-DUAL by digimartnet
- (2013-12-29) Blackstar LT Dual Overdrive Pedal Demo by intheblues
- (2014-06-26) Blackstar LT-Dual - Review by baxshopnl
- (2014-07-12) Blackstar LT Dual Video Test by MusicOffCommunity
- (2015-02-03) Blackstar LT DUAL 2 channel overdrive demo with Gibson SG by Gearmanndude
- (2015-12-24) ?.??? ????????????????? Blackstar LT Dual 2 Channel Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal by Chatreeo