Small, rugged distortion pedal
The LT DIST features Blackstar’s patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) circuit, giving you infinite adjustment over the characteristics of the tone control and taking you from the USA to the UK and anywhere in between. Blackstar’s patent-applied-for clipping circuit delivers amazing valve-like tone and compression for a wide variety of playing styles.
Now you can effectively design your own tone and finally find 'the sound in your head'.
LT DIST Guitar Pedal Overview:
- Patent-Applied-For clipping circuit that matches the tone and response of our valve pedals
- Gain, Level and Tone controls, plus patented ISF control
- 9V battery powered
- Small form-factor - great for pedalboards
- Rugged construction
LT DIST Features Overview:
- True valve-like response
- A unique Patent-Applied-For clipping circuit designed and tested to behave just like our successful HT pedals.
- 9V operation – flexible DC/battery power.
- ISF: Infinitely refine your tone to nail the sound in your head
- (2013-07-12) Summer NAMM '13 - Blackstar LT Boost, LT Drive, LT Dist, LT Metal, LT Dual Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2013-10-07) [????]1960? Todays gear ?????? Blackstar ??? LT DIST ???? by Today's Gear
- (2013-11-02) BLACKSTAR : LT BOOST DRIVE DIST METAL & DUAL - Demo & Review - 3P3D2013-DAY2 by The Tone King
- (2013-12-30) Blackstar LT Dist Pedal Demo by intheblues
- (2014-03-09) Blackstar LT DIST (Distorsion) by MrSanSystem
- (2014-06-28) Blackstar LT Dist Video Test by MusicOffCommunity
- (2014-08-12) Blackstar LT Distortion Review & Demo by mickeysmusicalreview
- (2015-02-03) Blackstar LT DIST distortion demo with Gibson SG by Gearmanndude
- (2015-02-11) Blackstar LT DIST distortion pedal giveaway promo by Gearmanndude
- (2015-12-21) ? ?????????????? Blackstar LT Dist Distortion Pedal by Chatreeo