Black Arts Toneworks
For musicians who love their guitar and amp’s tone. The Pharaoh pedal, while its roots and DNA are classic fuzz, has a few twists. The Pharaoh has a wide range of clipping and tonal options. From a cleanish boost, to a light OD, all the way to complete saturated fuzz. It sounds clear and natural, strong and bold. Your guitar sound isn’t highjacked, and your amp’s tone is not destroyed.
The Pharaoh utilizes a dual tone control. The tone circuit is designed to suffer little volume loss, and give a natural sound. Your guitar and amp still sound like your guitar and amp. No drastic cuts or boosts. The tone section allows your amp to do the heavy lifting.
Clipping can be altered with the typical FUZZ knob. Also with a hi/lo input switch, not unlike that of your favorite tube amp. Lo for more headroom,/less clipping. Hi for less headroom/more clipping. The bottom switch controls the second set of diodes. Diodes in for less volume/headroom and more clipping. Diodes out for more volume /headroom and less clipping. A third option, asymmetrical germanium clipping diodes is available as a custom order. These two switches can take the Pharaoh from a clean/ fat boost to light OD which cleans up well with your guitar’s volume knob. All the way to a hairy open fuzz sound to a completely saturated ,gnarlyfuzz. With the Germanium option, you’ll get the ability to have smooth lively compressed fuzz.
The Pharaoh utilizes signal caps large enough to pass all frequencies through, uncut. Again, a natural sound. This is especially important for bass player; you’ll get huge fuzz with NO lowend loss, and without squishy flubby tones.
- (1970-01-01) Pharaoh Lead Boost by Black Arts Toneworks
- (1970-01-01) Pharaoh LPC 57 hi in diodes out 50%gain50%vol by Black Arts Toneworks
- (1970-01-01) Pharaoh, Sunn Spectrum,Tones 9,2, hi, in f 8 v 6 by Black Arts Toneworks
- (1970-01-01) Pharaoh.LP.BKP.plexi.Hi input.diodes out. 0% gain. by Black Arts Toneworks
- (1970-01-01) Pharaoh.LP.BKpup.plexi.hi input.diodes in 100%gain by Black Arts Toneworks
- (1970-01-01) Pharoah,treble boost sf twin by Black Arts Toneworks
- (1970-01-01) The Pharaoh's Jam by Black Arts Toneworks
- (2011-05-27) Pharaoh Heavy by Mike Fetting
- (2011-05-27) Pharaoh Germanium Overdrive/Fuzz by Mike Fetting
- (2011-05-27) Pharaoh Warm Drive by Mike Fetting
- (2012-07-04) Blackarts Tone Works Pharaoh Fuzz Demo - Nick Casale by Nick Casale
- (2013-08-16) Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh (diode bypass) by Jay944
- (2013-08-16) Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh (GE) by Jay944
- (2013-08-16) Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh (SI) by Jay944