- input volume
- filter cut-off frequency
- Mod. Attn.
- Dest (F/Q)
- switches the modulation destination (cut-off frequency / resonance)
- Filthy (x10/x100)
- Q modes
- Mode (Off/LP/BP/HP/AP)
- VC mode select: switch or morph (???)
Start with a Highly Useful, Open Sounding Classic State Variable Design.
Add Very Agressive Voltage Controlled Q and Voltage Controlled Mode!
- 12 dB State Variable design
- Voltage control of frequency and Q
- Two position Q switch: "Filthy: X10, X100"
- +/- CV mod attenuator with switchable destination: Freq or Q
- VC mode select: switch or morph (LP, BP, HP, All Pass)!
- Plus separate mode outs: LP, BP, HP, Notch
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...