In the 70s, Maxon used the JRC4558 chipset and successfully created a much sought after overdrive pedal. Soon after, Ibanez, Boss and other pedal makers started to make use of this chipset and made JRC4558 so famous. With technology, we can use even better quality JRC4558 chipsets to get a better sound!
OD-8 biggest breakthrough in technology is that the OD-8 allows the user to change the chipset to create different tone he or she desires without soldering and the expertise of professionals, just like a changing a processor of a computer.
- (2008-11-13) BIYANG X-DRIVE EFFECT BY CHATREEO by Chatreeo
- (2010-09-10) Biyang X-Drive OD-8 Overdrive Pedal Pt 1 by intheblues
- (2010-09-19) Biyang X-Drive OD-8 Overdrive Pedal Pt 2 by intheblues
- (2010-10-04) Ibanez TS9 vs Biyang X-Drive by intheblues
- (2011-12-14) Biyang X-Drive Overdrive Pedal (Changing the Tone Chips) by intheblues
- (2013-05-23) Biyang OD8 X-Drive by KDM Pedals
- (2014-05-15) Biyang X-Drive OD-8 - Review en Español by elrengofa
- (2014-11-03) Biyang Tonefancier X-Drive OD8 Overdrive Pedal Demo by intheblues
- (2014-11-25) Maxon OD 820 versus Biyang X Drive OD 8 by intheblues
- (2014-12-16) Biyang X-Drive vs Chellee Odie Overdrive Pedal by intheblues
- Biyang OD-7 Overdrive
- Biyang BL-8 Blue
- Biyang Junky Drive
- GFS Electronics Brownie Classic Distortion (???)