- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the position of the effect when the LFO is in the center position or controls the effect when the LFO is switched off
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
Analog circuitry design is incorporated to create the flanging effect. The RES knob is able to create an endless swirling effect. It is a pedal with a big effect.
- (2008-10-06) Biyang FL8 Flanger with Distortion / without Distortion by LC SoundTrax
- (2011-01-29) Biyang FL-8 Flanger ???????????DEMO by oshaulen
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...