The "Mad Drive" takes all of the classic gutsy mid-heavy "Tube Screamer" overdrive tones and adds two more completely different voicings with using the classic JRC 4558 chip.
The OD-10 has three modes:
- "Classic" is the old-school Tube Screamer thing...lots of thick searing mids, BIG bottom end and a smooth crunchy high end.
- "Fat" is a thicker, fuller, warmer version of this tone....great for smaller amps- a GODSEND with a modelling or solid state amp.
- "Tight" is a leaner, more modern Tube Screamer sound- this is especially good with richer sounding amps.
- German-Made"Wima" Capacitor
- High Accuracy Resistance
- Metal Potentiometer
- Heavy Duty Footswitch
- TRUE BYPASS Circuitry
- Stable S-006/6F22 9V power suppliers(can be powered by 9v PP3 battery or regular "Boss" style DC 9v adaptor)
- Unique Design For Back Batter Cover
- Vintage Analog Sounds
- Standard Size Aluminium-Cast Enclosure (Colored Powder Coated Chassis, Smart Compact circuit design)
- Connectors: Input×1, Output×1, DC9V in×1
- Power supply: S-006/6F22 9Volt battery or DC9V adaptor
- Current: 7mA
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Size: 11.2cm(L) x 6.3cm(W) x 6.5cm(H)
- (2010-08-25) Biyang Mad Driver Baby Boomer Overdrive Pedal by intheblues
- (2013-01-10) Biyang BabyBoom Od-10 Mad Driver Effects Pedal Demo by Guitargasdotcom
- (2013-05-23) Biyang OD10 Mad Driver by KDM Pedals
- (2013-08-18) Biyang Mad Driver OD-10 by northtownsound
- (2013-11-09) Judge Fredd & the Biyang Mad Driver & Aqua Chorus by kriskardiak
- (2015-02-27) Biyang Mad Driver | Review en español by skimy90