- 600ms/1100ms (toggle)
Biyang Baby Boom series
The AD-10 features the grouping of a two stage seperate chip set, which has vastly improved the delay fidelity and realistic trailing effects. Analog circuitry design is used for delay time realism and a pure clean sound that colors nicely and creates great space in the sound. Max delay time is 1100ms (1.1seconds), and features a two mode toggle switch: 20-600ms, 20-1100ms. 600ms allows for a little faster repeats and delay times while the 1100ms is capable of longer, slower delays. A very nice option depending on what you need a delay to do.
- All metal Steel enclosure. (No plastic here!) Space saving design for pedalboards... compact and powerful.
- Blend, Time & Repeat controls. Up to1,100ms
- Quality parts and construction throughout.
- True Bypass construction and rugged stomp switch
- Uses high quality parts such as German WIMA audio capacitance, high precision resistance, etc... for clear signal transaction
- (2010-02-16) BIYANG TIME MACHINE ANALOG DELAY AD-10 GUITAR EFFECT PEDAL by Chatreeo
- (2013-01-10) Biyang BabyBoom AD-10 Time Machine Delay Effects Pedal Demo by Guitargasdotcom
- (2013-08-18) Biyang Time Machine AD-10 by northtownsound
- (2014-01-25) Biyang Time Machine with Bass by northtownsound
- (2015-02-26) Biyang Time Machine delay | Review en español by skimy90