Big Game Pedals
I see everything.
Certain moments in every creatures life define its existence.
It doesn't matter if one is looking for these moments or not. Moments such as these are occurring constantly, and it simply takes perspective to see them. Everything can be taken for face value or one can infinitely expand upon these options. In the end, is up to the creature.
Everything is Alive is a sound distorter. It is not confined to the label of fuzz, but it can be if one wants it to be. At its heart is a transistor based distorter built upon from the classic fuzz face circuit with added gain staging. After the fuzz, there are two filters, one controlling the mid frequencies, and the other, a Resonant Low-Pass/ Band-Pass filter. The resonant filter can be manipulated by expression control or a multiple oscillator LFO... or both. There are also CV Ins and Outs for further manipulation.
- Volume - controls the output of the pedal
- â’ - changes the character of fuzz from open to compressed
- Distort - controls gain of the pedal
- Mids - cut mid frequencies center at 550Hz
- Rate - controls rate of the main oscillator
- Rez - controls the resonance of the filter
- Freq - controls frequency of filter
- Filter type - switches between LP or BP filter
- â‰¡ / âŒ - turns on/off multiple oscillators
- â– / âˆ† - changes LFO shape and depth
Expected shipping date - Oct. 21st