Big Ear NYC
ELLE is an ever-so-slightly modulated reverb pedal that can cover everything from from a spring-esque slap-back to a full on shimmering, ringing, and huge sounding hall reverb.
ELLE’s simple three knob layout allows you to easily dial in a beautiful and inspiring setting every time you plug in!
The light modulation adds a sort of dimension (or mojo) that we can’t fully explain with words, but we promise you’ll love it!
- (2015-05-21) BIG EAR n.y.c. ELLE sound samples! by Big Ear NYC
- (2015-12-08) #Repost @daddarioandco with @repostapp. ??? This is a sweet little 5 watt"amptique" from our friends at @chara_amplification paired up with the Elle reverb from @bigearnyc. Do we feel a giveaway coming up soon? ? @recycledpedalboards @ehxnyc @carminestre by Tomkat Pedals
- (2015-12-13) Our friends from Chara Amplification & BIG EAR nyc came by the D'Addario studio the other day to drop off some goods - including Chara's custom built 5 watt "Amptique" from an old radio & Big Ear's ELLE reverb. Do we feel a giveaway coming up soon...?? by PIanetWaves
- (2016-12-09) If you didn't see our Instagram story from earlier then you probably don't know about the visitor we had today.. so here's a little clip of him playing something pretty through our ELLE mod reverb pedal. Can you guess who it is before the camera gets to by Big Ear NYC
- (2017-02-08) In space, there are no straight lines.... and that's the best excuse I can come up with for how crooked this video is ? So here's a quick (iPhone) sample of the custom double ELLE that we made for Instagram user @andrewcnewby. We'll be making a few mo by Big Ear NYC
- (2017-02-12) Can you guess what kind of amplifier our buddy, Eric Slick (Lithuania, Dr. Dog) is using here? It's none of the ones you see.... and that's a perrtty little number he's playing with our Z-DELAY and ELLE reverb, too. Full disclosure: This was recorded wi by Big Ear NYC