- sets the position of the effect when the LFO is in the center position or controls the effect when the LFO is switched off
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Bias BCB-1 Flanger Control Box
- Coron FG-5D Flanger
- Storm FG-5D Flanger
- Coron DC-868 Flanger
- Coron DC-869 Stereo Flanger
- Coron SF-512 Stereo Flanger
- Coron SF-720 Stereo Flanger (PCB = DSF-1024)
- Daytone SF-720 Stereo Flanger (PCB = DSF-1024)
- Coron SF-1024 Stereo Flanger
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...