The basis of this pedal board is 5 outstanding individual effect brought into one unit for your convenience. Your signal is 'buffered' at input stage to ensure you suffer no signal loss throughout the remainder of the chain. Below, in the words of Sage,is a brief description of each of these effects.
I call this one, light compressor. Personally, I never liked compression for guitar but this one is smooth... This one is different. With the blend control you can bleed the original signal back in to remove the harsh compression sound whilst retaining the clarity and sustain of a class A compressor. Of course, if you love heavey compression - it will not disappoint.
I always loved the Soldano Supercharger and, of course, the SLO 100. The trouble is, the Supercharger pedal is big and heavy and the SLO is, well, an amp head. I always wanted to have a pedal that sounds like my Supercharger and my SLO. My distortion is so close in sound and flavor to my supercharger you won't believe it.. and it does have that old Marshall roar quality when needed as well. This pedal will kick your butt all over the stage.
What better to have a pedal that you can set it up to be responsive to your playing. You play light so it sounds clean, but then, you hit the strings hard it gives you the dirt. It reacts to your playing just like a tube amp does... And you know what happens when youpush a tube amp hard, this pedal will give you all the overdrive you need. Stack up the Overdrive and the Distortion and the clarity remains, you get full power with a nice full and rich sound... Imagine the sustain the sustain...
It is digital, but it sounds analog. Perfect. I'm not much of a digital delay kind of guy, but I do own a TC 2290 (the holy grail)... Now, try to bring that to a pedal and make it analog. Well, I believe that this one is the is it. I sometimes forget I'm not actually playing though my 2290 at times it's that good...
How many times have you been to a gig or jam session and the amp there has no reverb. Frustrating, isn't it. For those of us that must have reverb it's actually a disaster. That's why in my pedalboard I wanted to have the best sounding spring reverb I could. You'll never go wanting again, actually, your next amp purchase probably won't even have reverb in it after playing through this...
There is a feature on the pedalboard that you can add your own pedals in the chain in different configurations using the effect loop feature. This is what makes this board special... You can still use your gain stage on your amp in the loop if you wish, or maybe switch it so your favourite chorus pedal goes in...
There is a dedicated tuner out with a bypass/activation switch.
Parallel power. The dedicated power out allows the unit to power your extenal pedals.
- (2011-02-01) EXCLUSIVE! Great Guitar Tone! Benado Effects Pedalboard Demo! Must See! by Benado Effects
- (2011-03-01) EXCLUSIVE! Great Guitar Tone! Benado Effects Pedalboard Acoustic Guitar Demo! Must See! by Benado Effects
- (2011-03-27) Brent Mason, Seymour Duncan, Todd Money playing the Benado Effects pedalboard! (On an iPhone). by Benado Effects
- (2011-03-31) Easton Corbin is playing the Benado Effects pedalboard. Must see! (Filmed on an iPhone). by Benado Effects
- (2011-06-14) Benado Board - Part 1 - Overview by Burgerman666
- (2011-06-24) Benado Effects: Benado Board - Compressor, Overdrive and Distortion components by Burgerman666
- (2011-06-24) Benado Effects: Benado Board - Delay and Reverb components by Burgerman666
- (2011-08-10) Summer NAMM '11 - Benado Effects Multi Effects Pedal Board Demo by Premier Guitar
- (2012-02-09) Reverb - Spring Style Reverb from Benado Effects by Benado Effects
- (2012-02-09) Reverb - Spring Style Reverb from Banado Effects! by Benado Effects
- (2012-03-29) Benado Effects: PB-1 pedal board played to Eric Clapton Wonderful Tonight. by Benado Effects
- (2012-06-21) Benado Effects: Pedal Board PB-1 by Benado Effects
- (2012-07-09) Benado Effects: Pedal Board, Solburner, Adverb reverb summer Namm and more. by Benado Effects
- (2012-09-11) Benado Effects: Road Case for the PB-1S by Benado Effects
- (2012-10-12) Benado Effects: PB-1S pedal board "The Beginning"! by Benado Effects