Bell Duovox Wha Wha Volume Combination Pedal



Joe Gagan

The Bell Duovox Wha Wha is a similar pedal to the DeArmond 1800 Wa-Wa, using the same board.

Most recent forum threads

Where to find one?

your browser doesn't support AJAX?

foot-controlled threadle wah wah volume pedal wah wah pedal volume pedal eq/excite/filter pedal filter volume/amplification pedal volume loudness level eq/excite/filter fx pedal stompbox stomp box guitar pedal effect pedal amplification amp amplifier volume/amplification
Syndicate content

Subscribe to our newsletter

Also check out Effects Database's social media accounts: