- controls the output volume of the effect
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- Mode I/II
- switches between a Boss PH-2 and an Ibanez PH-7 sound.
available 2nd quarter of 2005
first anounced as Behringer PS100 Phase Shifter
Get two phasers in one-the sound modeled after* two of the most legendary pedals. The flexible 2-mode switch allows you to choose between BossÂ® PH-2 and the IbanezÂ® PH-7. Rely on the dedicated Level, Rate, Depth and Resonance controls for astonishing sound shaping. We've included a status LED for effect On/Off and battery check, and you can run your PS100 on a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included). For absolutely noise-free operation, a first-class electronic On/Off switch is integrated.