- sets the position of the effect when the LFO is in the center position or controls the effect when the LFO is switched off
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- Mode I/II
If Flanger is one of your bread-and-water effects, than get ready for some prime ribs!
Get two flangers in one-from jet-plane to thick chorus, vibrato and short delay effects, packed in one stomp box. This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with the BossÂ® BF-2. A flexible 2-mode switch lets you choose between classic and detuned flanger effects, plus there are dedicated Manual, Depth, Rate and Resonance controls for effortless sound shaping. We've included a status LED for effect On/Off and battery check, and you can run your UF100 on a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included). For absolutely noise-free operation, a first-class electronic On/Off switch is integrated.
- Amdek FLK-100 Flanger (kit)
- Boss BF-1 Flanger
- Boss BF-2 Flanger
- Boss BF-3 Flanger
- Boss HF-2 Hi Band Flanger