Introducing the Dangerous HEAVY METAL HM300 from BEHRINGER
The HM300 stomp box levels the house with the most extreme and sought-after hard rock/heavy metal distortion of the '80s.
The HM300 has ultra-high gain circuitry that gives you the thickest and most obscene distortion with endless sustain. It features dedicated Distortion, 2-band EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping. A status LED for effect on/off and battery check plus a first-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode are included. The HM300 runs on a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included).
You better try—but we have to warn you. This pedal might level your house!
- (2010-09-06) Heavy Metal Pedal by Behringer / Bugera HM300 HM-300 Boss HM2 HM-2 Demo Review Randall RT-100 Halo by The Tone King
- (2015-09-11) Purple Rain (David Gilmour) - Behringer HM300 (Boss HM-2 clone) by ALH Effects
- (2016-06-15) Arion Metal Master vs Behringer HM300 (and stacked!) by LongFallBoots
- (2016-06-15) Behringer HM300 Heavy Metal by LongFallBoots
- Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal
- Boss MZ-2 Digital Metalizer
- Boss MT-2 Metal Zone