- sets the position of the effect when the LFO is in the center position or controls the effect when the LFO is switched off
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
Introducing the HI BAND FLANGER HF300 from BEHRINGER
The HF300 effects pedal takes your guitar and keyboard to a new level by flanging one octave higher than normal, creating a much brighter and cleaner sound.
The HF300 features dedicated Resonance, Rate, Depth and Manual controls for awesome sound shaping. A cool blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check plus a first-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode are included. The HF300 runs on a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included).
Experience a completely new sound dimension in flanging sound!
- Amdek FLK-100 Flanger (kit)
- Boss BF-1 Flanger
- Boss BF-2 Flanger
- Boss BF-3 Flanger
- Boss HF-2 Hi Band Flanger