- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- F. Back
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the position of the effect when the LFO is in the center position or controls the effect when the LFO is switched off
- polarity: positive/negative
Introducing the Spinning FLANGER MACHINE FL600 Effects Pedal from BEHRINGER
With the FL600 effects pedal, you can launch thick and swirling sounds that send your guitar tone into the upper atmosphere. Choose from Random, Vintage, Chorus, Triggered Up, Triggered Down, Saw Down, Saw Up, Envelope Down, Envelope Up, Sine and Step flange effects, each superbly modeled thanks to our state-of-the-art RSM processor.
The FL600 features more than the usual flanger controls. Twirl dedicated Speed, Feedback and Depth knobs to whip up a unique flange…then further tweak the tone with a Tape / Digital / Analog Type switch. What really drives each effect model is the Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor's state-of-the-art DSP technology, emulating actual acoustic environments to give you more acoustic fidelity. A high-visibility blue LED indicates power status and battery condition; the sturdy footswitch preserves signal integrity in bypass mode. The FL600 pedal operates on a 9 V battery or our BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply.
Why stay down-to-earth? Flange off to another world with the FL600.