At long last, there’s a bass/keyboard chorus pedal that provides super-thick stereo chorusing without sacrificing the lows! The BEHRINGER BUC400 applies a warm, rich chorus to only the upper frequency range of your signal, allowing your bottom-end to retain all its punch and definition.
The “secret” is the extremely unique Shape control that lets you determine how much of the low frequency content is affected by the chorus. It functions very much like a crossover circuit, allowing you to keep the bottom-end full and tight, while creating stunning top-end shimmer. The Level control is used to raise and lower the output of the BUC400 and the Rate and Depth controls set the speed and fullness of the chorus effect.
We’ve also included a status LED for effect On/Off and battery check, and you can run your BUC400 on a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included). A first-class electronic On/Off switch is integrated for absolutely noise-free operation.
Now you can have it all, solid, punchy lows and the sweet sound of stereo chorusing.
- Get super-thick chorus with unbelievable stereo effect
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dedicated Level, Low Filter, Rate and Depth controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Amdek CHK-100 Chorus
- Boss CE-1 Chorus Ensemble
- Boss CE-2 Chorus
- Boss CE-2B Bass Chorus
- Boss CE-2W Chorus - Waza Craft Special Edition (Waza Craft reissue)
- Boss CE-3 Chorus
- Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
- Boss CE-20 Chorus Ensemble
- Boss CH-1 Super Chorus