- controls the output volume of the effect
- controls the top frequencies (higher harmonics?)
- controls the amount of resonance of the body
Instant acoustic guitar.
The Behringer Acoustic Modeler AM300 pedal keeps the momentum from dragging when you switch out your trusty electric for an acoustic guitar in the middle of a set. The AM300 transforms your favorite electric into a rich, resonating acoustic.With the flip of a switch, the AM300 can produce the sound of four different acoustics: Standard, Large, Piezo and Bright. Thanks to its Out and Dir Out jacks, the AM300 functions very much like an A/B box. Just use the Dir Out to send your unprocessed electric guitar signal to your onstage amp, and the Out jack to send the processed acoustic signal to the main/monitor mixer(s). It's So Easy Dedicated Level, Enhance and Resonance controls allow you to fine tune the acoustic model of your choosing. A status LED lets you know when it's activated, and you can power it with either a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included). A top-quality on/off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode.
- Realistic acoustic modeling with any electric guitar
- 4-mode switch lets you choose between authentic simulations
- 2 individual outputs
- Blue status LED
- High-quality components and rugged construction.