The WhoctaHell is a Low Octave Fuzz, with fully independent controls for the fuzz and the octave. It’s an overdrive/fuzz combined with a gnarly square-wave low octave, resembling an 8-bit bass synthesizer. Its octaver has a range of one or two octaves below, selectable by a toggle switch and also has its own separate bypass switch.
The od/fuzz and octave work fully independent and used separately, but the magic really happens when you start blending them together and finding your sweet spots. You can create a large range of tones, that can be used on many different ways.
It’s up to you to choose between an indie rock lead, a bass synth or a Super Mario Bros sounding theme! No matter what you are into, the WhoctaHell will inspire you to create new music.
Just do not forget, it is a beast!
- (2015-10-28) Crazy riffs with the one and only WhoctaHell! by Beetronics
- (2015-11-27) Starting at midnight, every WhoctaHell for $135! by Beetronics
- (2015-12-01) Now that our Black Friday Sale is over I can rest head and shred on the whoctahell! Thanks to everyone who made their purchase this weekend, you rock! by Beetronics
- (2016-01-09) Beetronics - WHOCTAHELL #RockRiffShred by Beetronics
- (2016-01-15) Beetronics - WHOCTAHELL #Synth1 by Beetronics
- (2016-01-15) Beetronics - WHOCTAHELL #Lead1 by Beetronics
- (2016-01-15) Beetronics - WHOCTAHELL #StonerRock by Beetronics
- (2016-06-23) The WhoctaHell with just a hint of octave can be really cool and add some dark textures! Send us a message to get on the waiting list for pre-sale. Hurry up! Pedals go on sale late next week. ? by Beetronics
- (2016-06-28) WhoctaHell DEMO by Beetronics
- (2016-07-28) Our big friend and Dead Fish guitarist @ricmastria playing some awesome riffs with his WhoctaHell in Brazil ??? Check this out ??????!!! by Beetronics
- (2016-07-31) WhoctaHell assembly line ???!!! by Beetronics