This one's been floating around Bjorn's head for a couple of decades... a pedal that would approach the sound and odd behaviors of the medieval Crumhorn... a unique sort of distorted double-reed clarinet that was substituted for trombones in days of old.
He started with the old Jordan Bosstone circuit and bent it to his needs. Yeah, this one's a little odd... but strangely enough, in the lower ranges, it's actually a great low-to-medium dynamic fuzz drive. Volume, Fuzz, Bass and Treble controls give it a wide range to cover tasty, touch-sensitive dirt splashes all the way up to beautifully grotesque fuzz morphs... yes, it's fun... and the paint is see-through and flip-flop and there's just no way to get that in a single pic.
- (2014-03-28) So heres the new Burgundy BossHorn Fuzz - this ones been fermenting for a long time - Bjorn always wanted to do a fuzz that had some characteristics of the medevil Crumhorn which is sort of a distorted clarinet/oboe that is sometimes substituted for tromb by Bearfoot FX
- (2014-03-28) Burgungy by Bearfoot FX
- (2014-04-12) BlueBerry and Burgundy successfully colored and lettered and in the works !!! by Bearfoot FX
- (2014-04-29) Bosshorny ! by Bearfoot FX
- (2014-05-26) Bearfoot Fx Burgundy BossHorn Fuzz by popintothechemist
- (2014-06-12) BearFoot FX Burgundy BossHorn Fuzz Demo by Lance Seymour by GearTalkChannel
- (2014-07-17) BearFoot FX : BURGUNDY BOSSHORN Fuzz - Demo by Burgerman666
- (2015-03-13) BearFoot Fx Burgundy BossHorn Fuzz Silicon by popintothechemist