It`s a reverb pedal with a loop for processing tails.
Turn the knobs, fly away into space, look at hypno-man!
You can put any other pedal into loop and you`ll get a completely new sounds.
For example, if you`ll put into loop an octaver pedal you can get interesting sounds, similar to Shimmer sounds, with Wah-Wah pedal you can get smthg like sounds of water drops, with delay in loop you can get a hard stoned space endless feedback.
It has five control knobs: [volume] / [tone] / [looplevel] / [dwell] / [mix].
By the dint of the knob [dwell] you can screw sounds from spring to space reverb.
This pedal has in/out 1/4 TRS jacks & two 1/4 TRS jacks on a loop, the possibilities of sounds are limited only by your imagination!
- True bypass
- Power voltage: 9 V
- Current consumption: 70 mA
- Dimensions: 120x95x50 mm
- Weight: 0,5 kg
- (2015-04-04) Beard Custom - Reverber (reverb guitar pedal with FX loop) by Alexandr Shursoma
- (2015-04-20) Reverber + H9 (loop mode) by Alexandr Shursoma
- (2015-04-22) Blackout Effectors - Cadavernous vs Beard Custom - Reverber by Alexandr Shursoma
- (2015-11-23) Beard Custom Reverber Reverb by PedalOfTheDay
- (2015-12-07) Beard Custom Reverber - demo by Nick Percev by Nick Percev
- (2016-03-17) Beard Custom Tremolo and Reverber review by Beard Custom