The Wah was based on a 1967 Class A circuit design that featured the unique Halo inductor. BBE has re-engineered and custom-tuned the Halo inductor and potentiometer to re-create the expressive tones made famous by players like Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughn. In addition the Wah has a “Harmony” control to help fine tune the Wah's Q/peak response and hand-wired all components for the ultimate in vintage authenticity.
- (2010-11-24) BBE Wah Demo (Cream, Hendrix style) by BBE Sound
- (2011-01-20) BBE Wah Demo (heavier riffs) by BBE Sound
- (2011-03-06) BBE Green Screamer, BBE Two Timer And BBE Ben Wah Make Appearances At Summer NAMM 2008 by GearWire
- (2012-02-11) BBE Wah by JamStageCz
- (2013-09-30) Ben Wah (BBE Sound) by JustNickMusic
- (2015-04-18) Fulltone Clyde Wah vs BBE Ben Wah (Vertex Axis Wah) by shnobel