|Please subscribe > > > < < < in time for NAMM
BassLab is run by Heiko Hoepfinger
(founder and CEO) in Kassel, Germany.
Timeline (by Heiko Hoepfinger)
- 1994: started doing the first prototype, while working on the fuel cells for an orbital glider for the doctor-thesis.
- 1997: first customer instruments and a professional workspace.
- 2000: frst Frankfurt Musikmesse appeareance and first reviews.
- 2001: first series guitars.
- 2003: cooperation with Stick Enterprises and first electronics with Richter Electronics (bass preamps).
- xxxx: introducing several new bass shapes and guitar models.
- 2009: introducing two new guitar models: Theta and Jinmoid.
- 2010: introducing the Nylon Jinmoid-guitar series with newly developed piezo transducer, preamps and optional MIDI.
- 2011: extending the Nylon series to all our guitars.