This is a "Deluxe" version of the Scarab with more control over "feel" and adjustments in bias. This version adds in a couple knobs over the 3 knob version. Read the Scarab description below for the main attributes...
BIAS: Tonebender type circuits vary depending on the bias of the 3rd transistor. Gritty gated tones on one end of the dial, sustaining lead tones in the middle and sweet lower gain tones at the other end of the rotation. Bias affects tone and gain.
FAT: The low end at the input of the circuit affects fuzz amount and saturation. The feel of the pedal can be adjusted from a saturated slower responding "fat fuzz" to a snappy, fast responding, slighly less gain fuzz that has the feel of a distortion or overdrive. This helps dial in a single coil to be fat or a humbucker to clear up a bit and be more senitive to dynamic picking.
- (2010-11-14) Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe Fuzz by Basic Audio
- (2010-11-16) Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe low gain by Basic Audio
- (2011-01-23) Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe by roknfnrol
- (2011-02-05) Basic Audio: Scarab Deluxe Fuzz by Burgerman666
- (2011-02-05) Tone Bender Shootout (Lumpy's, Basic Audio, Reinhardt) by roknfnrol
- (2011-02-15) Basic Audio: Scarab Deluxe Fuzz - Les Paul to Bassman by Burgerman666
- (2011-04-27) Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe by Basic Audio
- (2011-10-20) Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe by Prymaxe
- (2012-02-26) Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe fuzz by Basic Audio
- (2012-06-21) Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe Fuzz by Prymaxe
- (2012-06-21) Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe Fuzz - Demo by Just Nick for Rock n Roll Vintage by JustNickMusic
- (2013-07-26) Basic Audio SCARAB DELUXE fuzz guitar pedal demo with RS GUITARWORKS Tele by Gearmanndude
- (2014-08-31) Scarab Deluxe into Wildcat by Basic Audio
- (2015-03-27) Basic Audio Overtdrive and Scarab Deluxe by Basic Audio