A Smooth and round sounding fuzz/overdrive/distortion with plenty of gain and sustain. A good combination of high and low gain with a slight fuzz element. Stays articulate and works well on the neck pickup without the flubby bass of vintage fuzzes. Wide gain range. The tone control takes off the edge as well as scoops the mids slightly for heavier high gain rock and variable down to lower gain settings for mellower classic rock sounds. Cleans up very well with the guitars volume without switching the pedal off for rhythm work.
- (2010-08-22) Basic Audio Lucky Number test video by 2guests
- (2011-08-01) Basic Audio Lucky Number by Basic Audio
- (2012-09-29) Basic Audio Lucky Number fuzz with Peak Freq. mid boost. by Basic Audio
- (2013-03-03) Basic Audio Lucky Number Fuzz by Basic Audio
- (2013-03-04) Basic Audio Lucky Number Fuzz by JustNickMusic
- (2016-08-29) Basic Audio LUCKY NUMBER hybrid Fuzz Distortion Overdrive pedal of love & pain by Gearmanndude