The Barber Small Fry Distortion Effect Pedal delivers some of the most sought after distortion tones ever! By using unique circuitry and implementing a dynamics control which is continuously variable, the great tones of the past, present and future are available to the discriminating guitarist. Users can dial in explosive pick attack with total note definition which resolves chords as harmonically rich as 13ths and maj7's with absolute clarity! The Barber Small Fry can also create a fat semi-clean boost which will warm up even the coldest of amplifiers while providing a walloping punch in level !!
Precision matched components-using proprietary specifications to ensure symmetrical and specific asymmetric clipping and reduced intermodulation distortion. This allows complex chords to be heard with total definition and clarity at any level of overdrive. The Barber Small Fry Distortion Pedal is a great guitar effect pedal.
- True bypass switching with led indicator
- Three way toggle- This new control allows three distinct styles of symmetry to allow a perfect mate to your amps character.
- Hand made-Barber makes the Small Fry one at a time and each one is signed and dated by the craftsman.
- Volume knob response circuitry-numerous shades and textures at your fingertips just by adjusting your volume knob.
- Cast aluminum enclosure-our incredibly durable enclosure will last decades if not centuries!
- Double sided pc board with plate through holes-This is the way the military does it when they want electronics to work FOREVER!
- 8 knob control for tonal versatility-The Small Fry uses eight (including internal trim pots) control knobs as follows, Volume, Tone, Dynamics and Burn. Internal controls for Note shape, Bass, Midrange and presence. These controls allow the Small Fry to produce sounds ranging from sweet subtle sustain to smooth singing California amp style tones!
- Unique control- The note shape allows you to adjust your sound from tight and focused to a big round vintage tone, The dynamics control has earned a great reputation over the years for setting the transfer to smooth singing overdrive or raspy growling deep dynamics, continuously!
- Barber adjustable phono style recovery stage- Most of Barber's op-amp based overdrive pedals use a cool old style phonograph circuit to recover the frequencies lost in the overdrive stage, this worked great for vinyl and now works great for guitar overdrive!
- (2008-07-01) Barber Small Fry Hermida Zendrive Fulltone Distortion Pro by Gearmanndude
- (2010-07-07) The Barber Small Fry Demo Track by MusicToyz
- (2011-01-26) Tone Monk Seed Of Life vs Barber Small Fry by honestcam
- (2011-08-25) Barber Small Fry by JetCityMusic
- (2012-06-02) Guitar overdrive BARBER SMALL FRY - STRAT AM Deluxe & KAMI Pickups by JokeAndRazz