TARARIRA is a small multifunction arpeggiator pedal.
Sequenced pitch shifting make new sounds never heard before.
- 8 selectable scales
- Major / Minor toggle by the left switch(in scale #1-5)
- hold the tone to be pitch shifted by the left switch(in scale #6-8)
- selectable steps from 2-8
- reset the current step to 1 by the reset button
- random step mode
- tap tempo and sync by the external clock signal(5v, rising)
- true bypass(by relay)
- latching footswitch mode
- A standard 9 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel, no battery option
- input impedance: 1M
- current consumption: 200mA
- W: 60mm
- D: 20mm
- H: 74mm
- (2017-04-15) Bananana Effects "TARARIRA" arpeggiator pedal demo by Bananana Effects
- (2017-04-28) Bananana Effects | TARARIRA [Arpeggiator] demo by Jake Cloudchair by Jake Cloudchair
- (2017-04-28) Bananana Effects - TARARIRA [Synth Demo] by Magpie Pedals
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...