MATRYOSHKA is a compact yet powerful bass synth pedal that has 8 selectable modes.
This pedal detects your input pitch and envelope and produces fat synth sound.
This pedal can output 2 types of synth sounds simultaneously.
- out1: Normal synth sound that has a deeper tone than "out2".
- out2: FX synth sounds that change the sound by "Mode knob".
Further, you can mix clean sound then you can make unison phrases.
The octave mix knob (between the same octave as direct sound and one octave lower) can make more deep synth tone.
The tone of "out2" is flatter than "out1" then by adjusting these levels, you can make not too fat tone that suitable for the electric guitar too.
- Vibrato(ctrl: Rate)
- LFO(ctrl: Rate)
- Distortion(ctrl: Gain)â€»1
- Bit Crush(ctrl: Bit Rate)
- Pitch Shift(ctrl: -4th, Detune, 5th, OctUp)
- Arpeggiator(ctrl: Rate)â€»2
- Filter Sample&Hold(ctrl: Rate)
- Aliaser Sample&Hold(ctrl: Rate)
- The color of the "Mode Knob" changes by the current mode.
- â€»1: In this mode, the out1 tone is darker than other modes to much the out2 tone.
- â€»2: In this mode, the out1 tone is brighter than other modes to much the out2 tone.
- Dimentions: 52mm(W) x 93mm(D) x 49mm(H)
- Input Impedance: 1MÎ©
- Power Source: 9V DC(Center Minus)
- Current Draw: 60mA