The Tube Tone Overdrive pedal is based on the vintage Overdrive Pedals with Custom dynamic response. Custom Boutique Overdrive pedal with our special tone recipe.
The Tube Tone offers wide range of possible pro sounds. The W. Cut switch is to change overdrive type and get Asymmetrical clipping and tube like filling. The Fat switch increases bass response.
The 3 control knobs are: Gain, Level, Tone. It's capable of 38dB Gain. with an adjustable tone knob for active EQ +/-10dB. The Overdrive bring great sustain and a very Smooth sound,Excellent boutique tone color for recording solos and nice open chords too.
- High end quality hand made pedals.
- High Quality PCB, Passive and Active Electronic Component.
- All our pedals come with a True bypass switch.
- Can be used with AC adaptor (optional) or 9V Battery.
- Low Energy Consumption, and protection for reverse polarity.
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 4.78" x 2.61" x 1.4" (121mm X 66mm X 36mm)
- Weight: 0.78 lbs. (354g)
- Power Range: 7.5 to 12Vdc/6mA
- Battery Type: 9VDC x 1
- AC Adapter (Optional): 9VDC Negative Tips (2.1 mm Jack, like Boss & Others).
- Input Z: 500k ohm (min)
- Output Z: 10k ohm
- (2010-05-13) Baldera Pedals "The Tube Tone" Exclusive Overdrive 100% Analog + Fender JB Jr + Atomic Amp by Baldera Pedals
- (2011-01-20) Dan Lawson demos the Tube Tone pedal by Baldera Pedals by Dan Lawson
- (2011-07-21) Baldera Pedals "The Tube Tone" Exclusive Overdrive Demo by "Kirk McKim" by Baldera Pedals
- (2011-07-22) Baldera Pedals "The Tube Tone" Exclusive Overdrive Demo by "Kirk McKim" by Baldera Pedals