- Mix Level
The Baldera’s Delay “Fotocopia Caribeña” is based in a sound characteristics of the classic tape echo units. Our engineering Bring the direct path between your natural sound and the delayed signal with High Fidelity Mix Opamp. The MIX operation keep your Dry signal Tonality and Gain.
Our Analog Delay has about the same response as the classic tape echo units with our engineering recipe for Analog Delay.
The 3 Knobs control are: Time, Repeat & Mix Level. Time: 25 to 800ms.
Excellent Analog Delay sound for combine with other pedals and get expensive boutique gear for recording.
100% Analog Sound -Ready to play: Jazz, Pop, Rock, Country, Bachata, Merengue, Reggae, and any other folk filling from old School to modern style.
- High end quality hand made pedals.
- High Quality PCB, Passive and Active Electronic Component.
- All our pedals come with a True bypass switch.
- Can be used with AC adaptor (optional) or 9V Battery.
- Low Energy Consumption, and protection for reverse polarity.
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 4.78" x 2.61" x 1.4" (121mm X 66mm X 36mm)
- Weight: 0.8 lbs. (354g)
- Current Consumption: 25- 36mA
- Voltage Range: 8 to 12vdc (no delay signal less or < 7.5V battery)
- Input Impedance: 180k ohm
- Output Impedance capability: 10k ohm
- Input signal Voltage: 650mV RMS (Max)
- Signal to noise ratio: 82dB (+/-2dB Depend of input Signal) (Very Low Noise)
- AC Adapter (Optional): 8-12 vdc Negative Tips (2.1 mm Jack, like Boss).
- (2010-05-12) Fotocopia Caribeña Analog Delay Baldera Pedal Jazz Pop Rock Bachata Merengue Versatile Analog Delay by Baldera Pedals
- (2010-12-05) Baldera Boutique Pedals Trio: BB Booster + Mosfet Drive (OD) + Fotocopia Caribeña (Delay) by Baldera Pedals
- (2011-07-26) BALDERA ENGINEERING -"Fotocopia Caribeña" Delay ECHO Pedal Demo - Fender 5E3 + Strat by Baldera Pedals
- (2012-08-12) BALDERA ENGINEERING -"Fotocopia Caribeña" Delay ECHO Pedal Demo By Yasser Tejeda by Baldera Pedals