- A discreet yet potent boost/preamp with a copious output. Equally effective and wily with full bass and treble eq controls.
- 3 Controls (From Left to Right): Bass, Volume, and Treble
- Bass: A full range bass control that allows you to cut or boost the low-end frequencies
- Volume: Copious output can give you amp-like sound/feel going direct-in. When paired with a tube amp it can push into overdrive.
- Treble: A full range treble control that allows you to cut or boost the high-end frequencies
- Minimal pedalboard footprint: 4.39Â” L x 2.34Â” W
- Soft Touch True Bypass
- Power: 9V DC Negative Center
- Designed and Hand Crafted in the USA
- 1 Year Warranty
- (2014-09-25) Dirt Burglar - Bass/Treble EQ Demo by Backwoods Music
- (2014-12-08) Backwoods Music Dirt Burglar preamp/boost demo by Lance Seymour by GearTalkChannel
- (2014-12-22) Don't believe me just watch! @jimmytyner is using the #dirtburglar as a preamp with his Gibson J45 by Backwoods Music
- (2015-09-04) Dirt Burglar v2 - Boost/Preamp by Backwoods Music
- (2015-09-09) Inspired by vintage FET preamp circuits the Dirt Burglar is the MVP (most versatile pedal) of our line. It's a booster/pusher/shaper/enhancer. by Backwoods Music
- (2015-10-08) Backwoods Music Dirt Burglar Boost/Preamp by PedalOfTheDay
No forum threads about this effect yet.