Fixed Harmony use feedback and (or) delay to build the transposition of cascade effects so as to produce two sounds on different time point
- Tone: Tone adjustment
- Mix: Adjust the dry/wet ratio
- FDBK: feedback. Ã¢Â—Â controls 0-6 semitone, Ã¢Â–Â² controls 7-12 semitone. More feedbacks will be produced with identifier going from the sharp end to the wide end
- Time: Adjust delay time."- TIME" controls falling tone, "+ TIME" controls rising tone
- Half-steps: "0" means no changes. When it goes to "()", to make it function, FDBK has to be at Ã¢Â–Â² controlling area; when it's out of "()", to make it function, FDBK has to be at Ã¢Â—Â controlling area.
- (2017-08-13) Aural Dream Fixed Harmony Overview & Demonstration by The Tone King
No forum threads about this effect yet.