Audio Monk is the company of Anthony Pelosi from Austin, TX, USA.
He made pedals under the Nina Electronics name first.
Timeline (by Anthony Pelosi)
- Spring 2000: First attempt at pedal on apartment floor. Hawaii.
Late Winter 2001: First production pedal (The Fuzzbeard) conceived and built under the Nina Electronics name. Stony Brook, NY
- Winter 2002: Distribution of pedal.
- Fall 2003: The greatest bass fuzz ever conceived and built: The Fuzzpotion.
- 2003-2006: Design and research continued for design of new products. Changed name to Audio Monk
- 2006-2010: Dual stage overdrive/distortion developed the Rubie Drive.
- Summer 2011: Bambino Booster, Vibe Raider designs finalized. Products ready for world wide distribution and dominance.